Following the CBN’s determination to extend a loan opportunity to firms, businesses and households affected by the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic, NIRSAL Microfinance Bank’s portal has given applicants who meet its criteria the opportunity to apply.
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) with proof that the pandemic has drastically affected their businesses and proof of job protection for its staff can apply for this loan.
RECOMMENDED: Federal Government ₦4.5 million (NESP) BOI Grants Application Portal
Businesses such as Airline service providers, health, pharmaceuticals and medical supplies, and other income-attracting businesses designated by CBN can also apply, as well as Shari’ah complaints.
MSMEs can apply for a maximum loan of N2,500,000, while households can apply for a maximum loan of N1,000,000.
How to Apply Online
Applicants who wish to apply for a non-interest loan should apply using their official portal https://www.nmfb.com.ng
You May Also Like:
- GEEP Loan: Federal Government Enterprise Empowerment Program Loan
- Nirsal SME Loan for Traders & Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Federal Government ₦4.5 million (NESP) BOI Grants Application Portal
- FMBN NHF Mortgage Loan Application Portal
- CBN NIRSAL N10M Loan Application Portal Revealed
- Transforming Nigerian Youths Program
Fatima umar first bank
3164506317usman Hamisu Halilu first Bank